Maxi Cab Box Hill also known as local Box Hill cab is the service provided by professionals currently living in the Box Hill area. Box Hill is a suburb of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, 14 kilometres (8.7 mi) east of the city’s Central Business District (CBD). Its local government area is the City of Whitehorse. At the 2016 census, Box Hill had a population of 11,395.
Founded as a township in the 1850s, Box Hill grew over the following century into a small city with its own CBD, its own municipality in the former City of Box Hill, and its own suburbs, including Box Hill North and Box Hill South. In the 1950s, Box Hill was absorbed into Melbourne as part of the eastward expansion of the metropolis. Today, Box Hill is notable for its large Chinese community, and is home to the city’s tallest high-rise buildings outside the CBD.
A major transportation hub for Melbourne’s eastern suburbs, Box Hill is home to one of the city’s busiest train stations, located beneath Box Hill Central. It is also served by the route 109 tram and numerous bus routes.
Box Hill has a shopping precinct. These range from the shops along Station Street and Whitehorse Road, to the suburb’s two shopping centres. Box Hill Central is integrated with a bus interchange and the Box Hill railway station.
In late 2007, the two shopping centres merged. They are now known as buildings “South” (Formerly Centro Box Hill) and “North” (formerly Centro Whitehorse,) or “Box Hill Centro”.
Box Hill is also home to a number of recreational services, such as Neighbourhood Houses, a number of Scout Groups, including 11th Box Hill, Mont Albert North (formerly 10th/13th Box Hill), 6th Box Hill and 1st Mont Albert Scout Groups. The Box Hill Community Centre, located 1 km south of Box Hill Central, also provides a number of services to the local community.
Box Hill Hospital serves Box Hill and its surrounding suburbs. Epworth Eastern, a private hospital, opened in 2005 opposite Box Hill Hospital.
Click here to book online now by filling the booking form.
To and from the Melbourne CBD, it takes 25 minutes to reach Box Hill by Maxi Cab.
Getting there by Taxi:
Call or Text +61 424 340 009 to book your local Box Hill cab.
To Airport: TBA
To Melbourne CBD: TBA
*Maxi Charges is $15-20 extra
- Box Hill most affordable Maxi Cab service
- Box Hill Maxi Cab Service
- Taxi with Baby Seat, Maxi Cab, Group Transfers, Airport Transfers
- Instant Quotes and bookings
- 24 Hours phone support
- Direct contact with the driver
- A Fleet of Luxury vehicles
- Wheelchair Taxi Box Hill
- Box Hill Maxi Cab
- Limo Service
- Airport Taxi Service
- Melbourne City Tours
- Melbourne Airport Transfers
- Parcel delivery available
- Instant quotes and bookings
- 24 hours of Excellent Customer Service
- Direct contact with the driver
- All our taxis are smoke-free
- Pay by invoice option
- Pay by PayPal, bank transfer or cab charge or credit card
- Pick up at Arrivals at Melbourne & Avalon Airport – skip the long waiting queue
- Box Hill affordable taxi service in Melbourne
- Top of the line Chauffeured Cars & Vans Service available.
- Private events, weddings, corporate Group Transfers or general hire
- Pre-booking Taxi & Maxi Cab Taxis Available
- 15 years of Experience in Taxi Service
- VIP pickup at Melbourne and Avalon Airport – skip the long waiting queue at Airport
Still in Doubt ?
Read our Blog where we keep updating latest and most recent information for our customers.
Maxi Cab Box Hill
+61 424 340 009
Email: [email protected]
Average rating: 5 stars
Rating: 5 stars
Hours of operation:
Where we work: