Maxi Cab Burwood East also known as local Burwood East cab is the service provided by professionals currently living in Burwood East area. Burwood East is a suburb of Melbourne, Australia, located 17 km east of Melbourne’s Central Business District. Its local government area is the City of Whitehorse. At the 2016 Census, Burwood East had a population of 10,273.
Burwood East is bounded by Springvale Road to the east, Middleborough Road to the west, Eley Road and Hawthorn Road to the north and Highbury Road to the south.
Burwood East is notable as the site of the first Kmart department store in Australia. The Kmart Plaza store opened in 1969, at the intersection of Burwood Road and Blackburn Road. It was the first 24-hour Kmart store and proved very popular with locals, frustrated with the limited shopping hours on offer at the time. Burwood East Kmart is the second largest in Australia, with a gross leasable area of 8,444 m2 (90,890 sq ft).
The Tally Ho Business Park, on the corner of Burwood Highway and Springvale Road, hosts the headquarters of many corporations and organisations, including the Country Fire Authority and a regional headquarters of VicRoads and Yokogawa. The site of the Tally Ho Business Park and its surrounds was previously occupied by the Tally Ho Boys’ Home, which was established on land provided at a reduced price to the Methodist Church by Abel Hoadley, the inventor of the Violet Crumble chocolate bar. The Violet Crumble was supposedly manufactured in a Cottage where the ABC now stands.
On the north side of Burwood Highway, there are additional business buildings including a HP building, expanding the business park beyond the boundary of the original Tally Ho Boys’ Home.
Vision Drive (located adjacent to the Tally Ho Business Park) is the current location of World Vision Australia’s National Office, The GPT Group and the National Archives of Australia (Melbourne Repository).
Click here to book online now by filling the booking form.
To and from the Melbourne CBD, it takes 33 minutes to reach Burwood East by Maxi Cab.
Getting there by Taxi:
Call or Text +61 424 340 009 to book your local Burwood East cab.
To Airport: TBA
To Melbourne CBD: TBA
*Maxi Charges is $15-20 extra
- Burwood East most affordable Maxi Cab service
- Burwood East Maxi Cab Service
- Taxi with Baby Seat, Maxi Cab, Group Transfers, Airport Transfers
- Instant Quotes and bookings
- 24 Hours phone support
- Direct contact with the driver
- A Fleet of Luxury vehicles
- Wheelchair Taxi Burwood East
- Burwood East Maxi Cab
- Limo Service
- Airport Taxi Service
- Melbourne City Tours
- Melbourne Airport Transfers
- Parcel delivery available
- Instant quotes and bookings
- 24 hours of Excellent Customer Service
- Direct contact with the driver
- All our taxis are smoke-free
- Pay by invoice option
- Pay by PayPal, bank transfer or cab charge or credit card
- Pick up at Arrivals at Melbourne & Avalon Airport – skip the long waiting queue
- Burwood East affordable taxi service in Melbourne
- Top of the line Chauffeured Cars & Vans Service available.
- Private events, weddings, corporate Group Transfers or general hire
- Pre-booking Taxi & Maxi Cab Taxis Available
- 15 years of Experience in Taxi Service
- VIP pickup at Melbourne and Avalon Airport – skip the long waiting queue at Airport
Still in Doubt ?
Read our Blog where we keep updating latest and most recent information for our customers.
Maxi Cab Burwood East
+61 424 340 009
Email: [email protected]
Average rating: 5 stars
Rating: 5 stars
Hours of operation:
Where we work: