Maxi Cab Carrum Downs also known as local Carrum Downs cab is the service provided by professionals currently living in the Carrum Downs area.
Carrum Downs is a suburb of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, 36 km south-east of Melbourne’s Central Business District, located within the City of Frankston local government area. Carrum Downs recorded a population of 20,711 at the 2016 Census.
Prior to December 1994 the majority of Carrum Downs was within the City of Cranbourne. However, following statewide local government reform, the suburb was moved to be part of a new, larger City of Frankston.
In late 2006, RealEstatesource compiled a list of the top ten performing suburbs in Melbourne, Carrum Downs was ranked fourth with property showing a 94.4% median value increase since the real estate market’s ‘peak’ of 2001. In January 2008, the ‘Your Investment Property’ periodical published an article on Carrum Downs, predicting an increased demand for residential and commercial property in the area, following the completion of the Eastlink project in June 2008.
Carrum Downs is serviced by three shopping precincts, with a fourth bordering the suburb in neighbouring Seaford. The Carrum Downs Regional Shopping Centre is located on Hall Road in the centre of the suburb and is home to banks, a Woolworths Supermarket, a post office, chemist, newsagency plus 40 other shops including liquor shops, clothing stores, fast food outlets, restaurants and real estate agents. During 2014 a smaller format Bunnings store has opened to combat the opening of Masters just down the road while a full Bunnings Warehouse is under construction nearby to open during 2015. In early 2015 development began at the eastern end of the shopping centre of a substantial extension housing a KMart speciality store.
During October and November 2014 a McDonald’s store was being constructed on a section of the car park fronting Hall Road. The Local Village @ Carrum Downs is located on the Dandenong-Frankston Road and comprises approximately 12 shops including an IGA supermarket, restaurant, bakery, fast food shops, doctors office and pharmacy. Directly opposite the precinct is another small retail / business park.
Click here to book online now by filling the booking form.
To and from the Melbourne CBD, it takes 44 minutes to reach Carrum Downs by Maxi Cab.
Getting there by Taxi:
Call or Text +61 424 340 009 to book your local Carrum Downs cab.
To Airport: TBA
To Melbourne CBD: TBA
*Maxi Charges is $15-20 extra
- Carrum Downs most affordable Maxi Cab service
- Carrum Downs Maxi Cab Service
- Taxi with Baby Seat, Maxi Cab, Group Transfers, Airport Transfers
- Instant Quotes and bookings
- 24 Hours phone support
- Direct contact with the driver
- A Fleet of Luxury vehicles
- Wheelchair Taxi Carrum Downs
- Carrum Downs Maxi Cab
- Limo Service
- Airport Taxi Service
- Melbourne City Tours
- Melbourne Airport Transfers
- Parcel delivery available
- Instant quotes and bookings
- 24 hours of Excellent Customer Service
- Direct contact with the driver
- All our taxis are smoke-free
- Pay by invoice option
- Pay by PayPal, bank transfer or cab charge or credit card
- Pick up at Arrivals at Melbourne & Avalon Airport – skip the long waiting queue
- Carrum Downs affordable taxi service in Melbourne
- Top of the line Chauffeured Cars & Vans Service available.
- Private events, weddings, corporate Group Transfers or general hire
- Pre-booking Taxi & Maxi Cab Taxis Available
- 15 years of Experience in Taxi Service
- VIP pickup at Melbourne and Avalon Airport – skip the long waiting queue at Airport
Still in Doubt ?
Read our Blog where we keep updating latest and most recent information for our customers.
Maxi Cab Carrum Downs
+61 424 340 009
Average rating: 5 stars
Rating: 5 stars
Hours of operation:
Where we work: