Maxi Cab Clayton South also known as local Clayton South cab is the service provided by professionals currently living in the Clayton South area.
Clayton South is a suburb in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, 20 km south-east from Melbourne’s central business district. Its local government area is the City of Kingston. At the 2016 census, Clayton South had a population of 12,642. The suburb sometimes goes by the name Westall, due to the name of the main road and the railway station that serve the area. Westall is not, however, an official name, and all post addressed to the area is addressed to Clayton South.
Settlement of the area dates from the mid 1800s, with land used mainly for farming and market gardening. The area was once coastal heathland and first occupied by John O’Shannessy during the early 1840s, who took a squatting licence to encompass a 40,000-acre (160 km2) block, around suburbs known today as Clarinda, Clayton South, Dingley and Heatherton. O’Shannessy later passed on his licence to John and Richard King, in 1846, which saw the transformation of the area. Some growth took place during the late 1800s and early 1900s.
The area was also used for market gardening, although there was a considerable amount of swampy or unimproved land when the Forest Hill Golf Club acquired an area for its Spring Valley golf course in 1948. The golf course is one of several in the sand belt country, extending from Huntingdale to Dingley Village. Residential settlement and industrial growth began during the late 1950s. Notable developments were the Volkswagen assembly plant adjoining the Westall railway station, and cable-making and bakery establishments. The Clayton South primary school had been opened in 1929 for the farming community, but the postwar residential growth required the opening of Westall primary and high schools in 1961 and 1963.
Click here to book online now by filling the booking form.
To and from the Melbourne CBD, it takes 34 min minutes to reach Clayton South by Maxi Cab.
Getting there by Taxi:
Call or Text +61 424 340 009 to book your local Clayton South cab.
To Airport: TBA
To Melbourne CBD: TBA
*Maxi Charges is $15-20 extra
- Clayton South most affordable Maxi Cab service
- Clayton South Maxi Cab Service
- Taxi with Baby Seat, Maxi Cab, Group Transfers, Airport Transfers
- Instant Quotes and bookings
- 24 Hours phone support
- Direct contact with the driver
- A Fleet of Luxury vehicles
- Wheelchair Taxi Clayton South
- Clayton South Maxi Cab
- Limo Service
- Airport Taxi Service
- Melbourne City Tours
- Melbourne Airport Transfers
- Reservoir delivery available
- Instant quotes and bookings
- 24 hours of Excellent Customer Service
- Direct contact with the driver
- All our taxis are smoke-free
- Pay by invoice option
- Pay by PayPal, bank transfer or cab charge or credit card
- Pick up at Arrivals at Melbourne & Avalon Airport – skip the long waiting queue
- Clayton South affordable taxi service in Melbourne
- Top of the line Chauffeured Cars & Vans Service available.
- Private events, weddings, corporate Group Transfers or general hire
- Pre-booking Taxi & Maxi Cab Taxis Available
- 15 years of Experience in Taxi Service
- VIP pickup at Melbourne and Avalon Airport – skip the long waiting queue at Airport
Still in Doubt ?
Read our Blog where we keep updating latest and most recent information for our customers.
Maxi Cab Clayton
+61 424 340 009
Email: [email protected]
Average rating: 5 stars
Rating: 5 stars
Hours of operation:
Where we work: