Maxi Cab Endeavour hills also known as local Endeavour hills cab is the service provided by professionals currently living in the Endeavour hills area.
Endeavour Hills is a suburb in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, 31 km (19 mi) south-east from Melbourne’s central business district. Its local government area is the City of Casey. At the 2016 census, Endeavour Hills had a population of 24,294.
Endeavour Hills is bordered by the Monash Freeway and Dandenong Creek to the west, Police Road and Churchill Park Drive to the north, Hallam North Road to the east, and Eumemmerring Creek to the south. The land in the area was home firstly to the Aboriginal people and was later settled by Europeans, who came after the 1830s. They mainly used the land for farming and cattle runs.
The earliest landowner of the area was Thomas Herbert Power who had owned the area from the 1850s extending from Power Road, almost to Berwick and north to Heatherton Road. The suburb was named after Captain James Cook’s ship, ‘The Endeavour’. Other suggested names at the time included Pine Hill and Piney Ridge, due to the number of pine trees in the area. In 1970, the name ‘Endeavour Hills’ was coined in honour of the two hundredth anniversary of Captain James Cook’s arrival in Botany Bay. The estate was officially opened in 1974 under this name.
In 1974 houses, shops, schools and parks began to be established.
The suburb as known today began with the development of a small housing estate named Endeavour Hills. The estate was designed to have its own community services for every-day living, such as its own leisure centre, shopping centre, library, medical centres, child care centres, kindergartens, public and private schools. The suburb was created with plenty of parkland, bike paths, and safe playing areas for children. The developers of Endeavour Hills aimed to attract people by offering families a neighbourly and spacious place to live. The catch phrase was ‘a better place to live’ where everything looked green and the land looked like a sort of paradise.
Click here to book online now by filling the booking form.
To and from the Melbourne CBD, it takes 35 minutes to reach Endeavour Hills by Maxi Cab.
Getting there by Taxi:
Call or Text +61 424 340 009 to book your local Endeavour Hills cab.
To Airport: TBA
To Melbourne CBD: TBA
*Maxi Charges is $15-20 extra
- Endeavour Hills most affordable Maxi Cab service
- Endeavour Hills Maxi Cab Service
- Taxi with Baby Seat, Maxi Cab, Group Transfers, Airport Transfers
- Instant Quotes and bookings
- 24 Hours phone support
- Direct contact with the driver
- A Fleet of Luxury vehicles
- Wheelchair Taxi Endeavour Hills
- Endeavour Hills Maxi Cab
- Limo Service
- Airport Taxi Service
- Melbourne City Tours
- Melbourne Airport Transfers
- Parcel delivery available
- Instant quotes and bookings
- 24 hours of Excellent Customer Service
- Direct contact with the driver
- All our taxis are smoke-free
- Pay by invoice option
- Pay by PayPal, bank transfer or cab charge or credit card
- Pick up at Arrivals at Melbourne & Avalon Airport – skip the long waiting queue
- Endeavour Hills affordable taxi service in Melbourne
- Top of the line Chauffeured Cars & Vans Service available.
- Private events, weddings, corporate Group Transfers or general hire
- Pre-booking Taxi & Maxi Cab Taxis Available
- 15 years of Experience in Taxi Service
- VIP pickup at Melbourne and Avalon Airport – skip the long waiting queue at Airport
Still in Doubt ?
Read our Blog where we keep updating latest and most recent information for our customers.
Maxi Cab Endeavour Hills
+61 424 340 009
Email: [email protected]
Average rating: 5 stars
Rating: 5 stars
Hours of operation:
Where we work: