Maxi Cab Greenvale also known as local Greenvale cab is the service provided by professionals currently living in the Greenvale area. Greenvale is a suburb of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, 21 km north of Melbourne’s central business district. Its local government area is the City of Hume. At the 2016 Census, Greenvale had a population of 15,466. Greenvale is located between Yuroke and Attwood, on Mickleham Road.
Greenvale Post Office originally opened in a rural area on 1 January 1871 and closed in 1969. As the suburb developed the Post Office reopened in 1996.
Greenvale expanded largely in the 1980s and now has two shopping centres, three primary schools, a community centre and two kindergartens. Greenvale has a privately-owned school called Aitken College. Greenvale Reservoir in the north was built in 1973.
Greenvale Sanatorium was built in 1905 primarily for patients in reduced circumstances, which was appropriately isolated from the general public by the Victorian Government under the administration of the Health Department for the treatment of tuberculosis and other diseases. It closed in 1998. There are new house developments that have taken over this site resulting in a friendly environment.
Although positioned only ten minutes from Melbourne Airport, Greenvale has been up until recently known as a semi-rural area, characterised by larger farm holdings to the north of the town centre (past Somerton Road). Three of these farms (the one bordering Aitken College is known as “Hacienda”) are now planned for development into a new housing estate. This will continue the trend for Greenvale in undergoing further residential development, with several new estates appearing in the suburb itself and in nearby areas such as Attwood and Bulla. Greenvale is a mixture of old and new development. Older areas are referred to as “The Toorak of the North” (sic) for their grand and stately homes.
Greenvale is home to Living Legends – The International Home of Rest for Champion Horses – located at Woodlands Homestead in Woodlands Historic Park.
Click here to book online now by filling the booking form.
To and from the Melbourne CBD, it takes 29 minutes to reach Greenvale by Maxi Cab.
Getting there by Taxi:
Call or Text +61 424 340 009 to book your local Greenvale cab.
To Airport: TBA
To Melbourne CBD: TBA
*Maxi Charges is $15-20 extra
- Greenvale most affordable Maxi Cab service
- Greenvale Maxi Cab Service
- Taxi with Baby Seat, Maxi Cab, Group Transfers, Airport Transfers
- Instant Quotes and bookings
- 24 Hours phone support
- Direct contact with the driver
- A Fleet of Luxury vehicles
- Wheelchair Taxi Greenvale
- Greenvale Maxi Cab
- Limo Service
- Airport Taxi Service
- Melbourne City Tours
- Melbourne Airport Transfers
- Parcel delivery available
- Instant quotes and bookings
- 24 hours of Excellent Customer Service
- Direct contact with the driver
- All our taxis are smoke-free
- Pay by invoice option
- Pay by PayPal, bank transfer or cab charge or credit card
- Pick up at Arrivals at Melbourne & Avalon Airport – skip the long waiting queue
- Greenvale affordable taxi service in Melbourne
- Top of the line Chauffeured Cars & Vans Service available.
- Private events, weddings, corporate Group Transfers or general hire
- Pre-booking Taxi & Maxi Cab Taxis Available
- 15 years of Experience in Taxi Service
- VIP pickup at Melbourne and Avalon Airport – skip the long waiting queue at Airport
Still in Doubt ?
Read our Blog where we keep updating latest and most recent information for our customers.
Maxi Cab Greenvale
+61 424 340 009
Email: [email protected]
Average rating: 5 stars
Rating: 5 stars
Hours of operation:
Where we work: