Maxi Cab Hawthorn also known as local Hawthorn cab is the service provided by professionals currently living in the Hawthorn area. Hawthorn is an inner suburb of Melbourne, Australia, 6 kilometres (3.7 mi) east of Melbourne’s central business district situated in the City of Boroondara. At the 2016 Census, Hawthorn recorded a population of 23,511.
Glenferrie Road, Hawthorn, is designated as one of 82 Major Activity Centres in the Melbourne 2030 Metropolitan Strategy. In the 2016 Census, there were 23,511 people in Hawthorn. 60.5% of people were born in Australia. The next most common countries of birth were India 4.6%, China 4.0%, England 3.0%, Malaysia 1.9% and New Zealand 1.8%. 68.5% of people spoke only English at home. Other languages spoken at home included Mandarin 5.1%, Vietnamese 1.7%, Hindi 1.4%, Cantonese 1.4% and Arabic 1.3%. The most common responses for religion were No Religion 38.9% and Catholic 18.8%.
The City of Boroondara retains offices in the former Hawthorn Town Hall, in Burwood Road (near the corner of Glenferrie Road). This building is noted as a good example of late 19th Century public-building architecture. Boroondara City Council, Swinburne University and many other organisations maintain many important facilities within the city. These include sports grounds and other sporting facilities, public barbecues, infant welfare centres, youth clubs (including the Hawthorn Citizens’ Youth Club, scouts and guides), churches of most denominations, etc. Hawthorn citizens also have access to nearby synagogues in Kew, East Kew and Doncaster and a mosque in Doncaster.
Swinburne University hosts a makeshift musalla for Muslims, which is used on Fridays for Juma prayers, for both students and common people. The suburb also has a number of public recreation areas and the suburb is noted for the number, size and quality of its parks, many of which still retain layouts that were first made in the 19th century. Hawthorn was originally a brick-making area and many of its parks are on the sites of former quarries, which were filled-in by them becoming tips and then parkland.
Click here to book online now by filling the booking form.
To and from the Melbourne CBD, it takes 16 minutes to reach Hawthorn by Maxi Cab.
Getting there by Taxi:
Call or Text +61 424 340 009 to book your local Hawthorn cab.
To Airport: TBA
To Melbourne CBD: TBA
*Maxi Charges is $15-20 extra
- Hawthorn most affordable Maxi Cab service
- Hawthorn Maxi Cab Service
- Taxi with Baby Seat, Maxi Cab, Group Transfers, Airport Transfers
- Instant Quotes and bookings
- 24 Hours phone support
- Direct contact with the driver
- A Fleet of Luxury vehicles
- Wheelchair Taxi Hawthorn
- Hawthorn Maxi Cab
- Limo Service
- Airport Taxi Service
- Melbourne City Tours
- Melbourne Airport Transfers
- Parcel delivery available
- Instant quotes and bookings
- 24 hours of Excellent Customer Service
- Direct contact with the driver
- All our taxis are smoke-free
- Pay by invoice option
- Pay by PayPal, bank transfer or cab charge or credit card
- Pick up at Arrivals at Melbourne & Avalon Airport – skip the long waiting queue
- Hawthorn affordable taxi service in Melbourne
- Top of the line Chauffeured Cars & Vans Service available.
- Private events, weddings, corporate Group Transfers or general hire
- Pre-booking Taxi & Maxi Cab Taxis Available
- 15 years of Experience in Taxi Service
- VIP pickup at Melbourne and Avalon Airport – skip the long waiting queue at Airport
Still in Doubt ?
Read our Blog where we keep updating latest and most recent information for our customers.
Maxi Cab Hawthorn
+61 424 340 009
Average rating: 5 stars
Rating: 5 stars
Hours of operation:
Where we work: