Maxi Cab Kensington also known as local Kensington cab is the service provided by professionals currently living in the Kensington area. Kensington is an inner suburb of Melbourne, Australia, 4 km north-west of Melbourne’s central business district. Its local government area is the City of Melbourne. At the 2016 Australian census, Kensington had a population of 10,812.
Kensington is known for its village feel, cafes, and diversity of architecture – including Victorian terraces, cottages, warehouse apartments and new structures in the west of the suburb. The suburb is hilly in sections and contains established tree lined streets.
The suburb is bounded by Racecourse Road to the north, Smithfield Road and the Maribyrnong River to the west, Dynon Road to the south, and Moonee Ponds Creek to the east. Kensington was once home to one of Victoria’s major abattoirs and livestock saleyards, an army ordnance depot and a number of factories. The stock yards ceased operation in 1984, prompting significant urban renewal in the area now known as Kensington Banks. Kensington was named after Kensington in London.
Maxi Cab Kensington has regular services from Kensington to Melbourne Airport and Avalon Airport. Our response time from Kensington has always been less than 10 minutes. Kensington transportation has always been amazing. Maxi Cab Melbourne proud itself as your local Kensington cab company.
Smithfield Road, part of the Princes Highway is the main road through the suburb, located to the north. Racecourse Road forms the suburb’s northern boundary. Epsom Road and Kensington Road run north east and south east respectively, forming a junction with Macaulay Road, the main arterial which links Kensington central to Melbourne in the east. Another main road, Stubbs Street, runs along the industrial western banks of the Moonee Ponds Creek.
Three train stations service Kensington. Kensington station, on the Craigieburn railway line, offers frequent service to Craigieburn and to Flinders Street, generally via the City Loop. South Kensington is served by trains on the Werribee and Williamstown lines, the Sunbury line runs express through the station. Macaulay, on the Upfield Line, is on the suburb’s eastern boundary. Tram route 57 runs along the northern edge of Kensington, through Racecourse Road.
Click here to book online now by filling the booking form.
To and from the Melbourne CBD, it takes 15 minutes to reach Kensington by Maxi Cab.
Getting there by Taxi:
Call or Text +61 3 9059 8003 to book your local Kensington cab.
- Kensington most affordable Maxi Cab service
- Kensington Maxi Cab Service
- Taxi with Baby Seat, Maxi Cab, Group Transfers, Airport Transfers
- Instant Quotes and bookings
- 24 Hours phone support
- Direct contact with the driver
- A Fleet of Luxury vehicles
- Wheelchair Taxi Kensington
- Kensington Maxi Cab
- Limo Service
- Airport Taxi Service
- Melbourne City Tours
- Melbourne Airport Transfers
- Parcel delivery available
- Instant quotes and bookings
- 24 hours of Excellent Customer Service
- Direct contact with the driver
- All our taxis are smoke-free
- Pay by invoice option
- Pay by PayPal, bank transfer or cab charge or credit card
- Pick up at Arrivals at Melbourne & Avalon Airport – skip the long waiting queue
- Kensington affordable taxi service in Melbourne
- Top of the line Chauffeured Cars & Vans Service available.
- Private events, weddings, corporate Group Transfers or general hire
- Pre-booking Taxi & Maxi Cab Taxis Available
- 15 years of Experience in Taxi Service
- VIP pickup at Melbourne and Avalon Airport – skip the long waiting queue at Airport
Maxi Cab Kensington
0424 340 009
Email: [email protected]
Average rating: 5 stars
Rating: 5 stars
Hours of operation:
Where we work: