Maxi Cab Kilmore also known as local Kilmore cab is the service provided by professionals currently living in the Kilmore area.
Kilmore is a town in the Australian state of Victoria. Located 65 kilometres (40 mi) north of Melbourne, it is the oldest inland town in Victoria by the combination of age and physical occupation, and because it had unique agricultural attributes to drive that earliest settlement. It grew very rapidly to become four times bigger than its nearest inland rival by 1851. Its spectacular growth continued to match that of the major gold mining towns of Ballarat, Bendigo and Beechworth until at least 1861.
The traditional owners of Kilmore and the Kilmore Plains are the Taungurong people, a part of the Kulin nation that inhabited a large portion of central Victoria including Port Phillip Bay and its surrounds. The Tommy McRae artwork held by the National Gallery of Australia depicts the “Kilmore Tribe Holding Corobboree”,and a child pioneer of Kilmore, James Hamilton, describes in detail just such a corroboree at Kilmore in 1845.
Kilmore was discovered for European use by the famous Overlander and explorer of the Port Phillip District (later Victoria) and South Australia Charles Bonney on about 21 March 1837, at which time he also blazed the track of the Sydney Road to Melbourne. His track formed the main highway between the capital cities for 139 years. Kilmore was settled by Bonney on about 17 June 1837 as a sheep station and he built Bonney’s Outstation on the townsite itself. Kilmore would have had its first European building within a couple of days of Bonney’s arrival.
Bonney’s sheep station was unique because the Kilmore Plains on which it was established were permanently watered by three spring-fed creeks and were highly fertile. Thus they were suited for both grazing and high population small acreage farming. After Bonney left, the station was held successively by Dr Richard Julian Hamlyn, then the partners Frederick Armand Powlett and John Green.
The most productive part of the property was purchased by William Rutledge on 12 April 1841 in a Special Survey of 5120 acres and was progressively leased or subdivided into small holdings for intensive agriculture whereupon it became the agricultural powerhouse of inland Victoria.
Click here to book online now by filling the booking form.
To and from the Melbourne CBD, it takes 58 minutes to reach Kilmore by Maxi Cab.
Getting there by Taxi:
Call or Text +61 424 340 009 to book your local Kilmore cab.
To Airport: TBA
To Melbourne CBD: TBA
*Maxi Charges is $15-20 extra
- Kilmore most affordable Maxi Cab service
- Kilmore Maxi Cab Service
- Taxi with Baby Seat, Maxi Cab, Group Transfers, Airport Transfers
- Instant Quotes and bookings
- 24 Hours phone support
- Direct contact with the driver
- A Fleet of Luxury vehicles
- Wheelchair Taxi Kilmore
- Kilmore Maxi Cab
- Limo Service
- Airport Taxi Service
- Melbourne City Tours
- Melbourne Airport Transfers
- Reservoir delivery available
- Instant quotes and bookings
- 24 hours of Excellent Customer Service
- Direct contact with the driver
- All our taxis are smoke-free
- Pay by invoice option
- Pay by PayPal, bank transfer or cab charge or credit card
- Pick up at Arrivals at Melbourne & Avalon Airport – skip the long waiting queue
- Kilmore affordable taxi service in Melbourne
- Top of the line Chauffeured Cars & Vans Service available.
- Private events, weddings, corporate Group Transfers or general hire
- Pre-booking Taxi & Maxi Cab Taxis Available
- 15 years of Experience in Taxi Service
- VIP pickup at Melbourne and Avalon Airport – skip the long waiting queue at Airport
Still in Doubt ?
Read our Blog where we keep updating latest and most recent information for our customers.
Maxi Cab Kilmore
+61 424 340 009
Email: [email protected]
Average rating: 5 stars
Rating: 5 stars
Hours of operation:
Where we work: