Maxi Cab Malvern also known as local Malvern cab is the service provided by professionals currently living in the Malvern area.Malvern is an inner suburb of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, 8 km south-east of Melbourne’s Central Business District, located within the City of Stonnington local government area. Malvern recorded a population of 10,066 at the 2016 Census.
The main shopping attraction is Malvern Central, home to David Jones, Woolworths and BWS as well as forty other stores, mostly fashion stores like Cotton On Kids. Glenferrie Road is also Malvern’s main shopping attraction, which has shops like Coles, Dan Murphy’s, several bookstores including Readings and Jeffrey’s, several banks including National Australia Bank, Westpac, Commonwealth Bank, ANZ and Bank of Melbourne, as well as a wide variety of restaurants, shops and boutiques.
There are several Victorian parks and gardens in Malvern, including Malvern Gardens, in Spring Road. This park has a beautiful fountain which was built on the site of a natural spring. The water used to flow naturally, but as the land was developed, the water feeding the spring was interrupted, and the fountain is now run by electricity.
The Malvern Town Hall, in the Second Empire style, is where the Stonnington City Council meets and is opposite the corporate headquarters known as the Stonnington City Centre, which is also home to the Malvern Police Station and the Stonnington Council.
Significant heritage buildings listed on the Victorian Heritage Register include Stonington mansion (1890), Malvern tram depot, the former ES&A Bank (on the corner of Glenferrie Road and High Street) and Malvern railway station.
Other significant buildings include St Joseph’s Parish Church (Roman Catholic) and De La Salle College tower building. There is also an Anglican parish church dedicated to St George and the Malvern Presbyterian Church.
The Malvern Police Station is located at 288 Glenferrie Road opposite the council and next to the town hall.
Click here to book online now by filling the booking form.
To and from the Melbourne CBD, it takes 16 minutes to reach Malvern by Maxi Cab.
Getting there by Taxi:
Call or Text +61 424 340 009 to book your local Malvern cab.
To Airport: TBA
To Melbourne CBD: TBA
*Maxi Charges is $15-20 extra
- Malvern most affordable Maxi Cab service
- Malvern Maxi Cab Service
- Taxi with Baby Seat, Maxi Cab, Group Transfers, Airport Transfers
- Instant Quotes and bookings
- 24 Hours phone support
- Direct contact with the driver
- A Fleet of Luxury vehicles
- Wheelchair Taxi Malvern
- Malvern Maxi Cab
- Limo Service
- Airport Taxi Service
- Melbourne City Tours
- Melbourne Airport Transfers
- Parcel delivery available
- Instant quotes and bookings
- 24 hours of Excellent Customer Service
- Direct contact with the driver
- All our taxis are smoke-free
- Pay by invoice option
- Pay by PayPal, bank transfer or cab charge or credit card
- Pick up at Arrivals at Melbourne & Avalon Airport – skip the long waiting queue
- Malvern affordable taxi service in Melbourne
- Top of the line Chauffeured Cars & Vans Service available.
- Private events, weddings, corporate Group Transfers or general hire
- Pre-booking Taxi & Maxi Cab Taxis Available
- 15 years of Experience in Taxi Service
- VIP pickup at Melbourne and Avalon Airport – skip the long waiting queue at Airport
Still in Doubt ?
Read our Blog where we keep updating latest and most recent information for our customers.
Maxi Cab Malvern
+61 424 340 009
Email: [email protected]
Average rating: 5 stars
Rating: 5 stars
Hours of operation:
Where we work: