Maxi Cab Noble Park also known as local Noble Park cab is the service provided by professionals currently living in the Noble Park area.
Noble Park is a suburb in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, 25 km south-east of Melbourne’s central business district. Its local government area is the City of Greater Dandenong. At the 2016 census, Noble Park had a population of 30,998.
Noble Park has a mixture of residential, commercial and industrial zones and is home to a highly multicultural population, with residents who have emigrated from Europe, Asia, the Americas, and Africa. The history of Noble Park as a suburb in Melbourne began in 1909. Allan Buckley nicknamed the land subdivision Nobel Park after the Swedish inventor Alfred Nobel, as Buckley had used the estate to demonstrate Nobel’s explosives, but the name was soon transformed to Noble Park by common usage.
Early settlement was encouraged by building a community centre, church, school, postal centre and later, a railway station. The postal centre was opened in August 1910 and the railway station was completed in July 1912, but in the early days, the town’s growth was relatively slow due to the lack of population growth in the area. In the early 1920s, the Railway Department set up a poultry farm and eventually a plant nursery was set up in the eastern part of the suburb. The focus of the small community was based around its local town hall.
In the 1980s Noble Park became known for its infamous street gangs that carried out violent crimes against the community, as well as the scene of a major shootout between members of the Victoria Police and Pavel Marinof, a burglar on the run. Residential growth in the second half of the century saw an end to the grazing paddocks and market gardens. By the 1990s, 56% of Noble Park’s population was born overseas, with the largest being from Great Britain and Ireland, followed by Bosnians, Italians and Greeks; and South and Southeast Asians (including Indians, Sri Lankans and Vietnamese), according to the Australian Bureau of Statistics. In recent years there has been an upsurge of migrants and refugees settled from North African countries, especially Sudan.
Click here to book online now by filling the booking form.
To and from the Melbourne CBD, it takes 31 minutes to reach Noble Park by Maxi Cab.
Getting there by Taxi:
Call or Text +61 424 340 009 to book your local Noble Park cab.
To Airport: TBA
To Melbourne CBD: TBA
*Maxi Charges is $15-20 extra
- Noble Park most affordable Maxi Cab service
- Noble Park Maxi Cab Service
- Taxi with Baby Seat, Maxi Cab, Group Transfers, Airport Transfers
- Instant Quotes and bookings
- 24 Hours phone support
- Direct contact with the driver
- A Fleet of Luxury vehicles
- Wheelchair Taxi Noble Park
- Noble Park Maxi Cab
- Limo Service
- Airport Taxi Service
- Melbourne City Tours
- Melbourne Airport Transfers
- Reservoir delivery available
- Instant quotes and bookings
- 24 hours of Excellent Customer Service
- Direct contact with the driver
- All our taxis are smoke-free
- Pay by invoice option
- Pay by PayPal, bank transfer or cab charge or credit card
- Pick up at Arrivals at Melbourne & Avalon Airport – skip the long waiting queue
- Noble Park affordable taxi service in Melbourne
- Top of the line Chauffeured Cars & Vans Service available.
- Private events, weddings, corporate Group Transfers or general hire
- Pre-booking Taxi & Maxi Cab Taxis Available
- 15 years of Experience in Taxi Service
- VIP pickup at Melbourne and Avalon Airport – skip the long waiting queue at Airport
Still in Doubt ?
Read our Blog where we keep updating latest and most recent information for our customers.
Maxi Cab Noble Park
+61 424 340 009
Email: [email protected]
Average rating: 5 stars
Rating: 5 stars
Hours of operation:
Where we work: