Maxi Cab Patterson Lakes also known as local Patterson Lakes cab is the service provided by professionals currently living in the Patterson Lakes area. Patterson Lakes is located in outer south-east Melbourne in Victoria, Australia. The canal suburb is located 35 km southeast of Melbourne’s central business district. Its local government area is the City of Kingston. In the 2016 census, Patterson Lakes had a population of 7,564.
Patterson Lakes consists predominantly of new houses, and is home to the most popular boat launching facilities in Victoria. The Patterson River is a popular portal for Port Phillip. It includes four public launching ramps; joins the Tidal Canal system to Port Phillip; and includes the Patterson Lakes Marina and its facilities in Middle Harbour and Inner Harbour.
After the melting of the last great ice age, sea levels were 1–2 metres higher than today. When sea levels subsided to their current levels, fresh water from the Dandenong Ranges flowed into low-lying regions. Carrum Carrum Swamp, an extensive wetlands ecosystem was created, an area encompassing some 5,000 hectares from Mordialloc to Frankston and inland towards Dandenong.
Prior to European discovery, Patterson Lakes was populated by Indigenous Australians known as the Kulin people. Inhabitants in the area were from the Bunurong language group, of the Mayone-Bulluk clan. Both the Mayone-Bulluk and Ngaruk-Willam clans would meet in the area of Dandenong often to hold ceremonies and trade. These gatherings were often attended by guests from other Bunurong clans or from neighbouring tribes, such as the Wathaurung and the Wurundjeri clans from the Woiwurong. As with most indigenous people of the world, Mayone-Bulluk cultural, ceremonial and spiritual life was dictated by the seasonal availability of natural resources. Through thousands of years of observation Bunurong People were able to predict the availability of their seasonal resources by certain changes in plant growth and animal behaviour.
Click here to book online now by filling the booking form.
To and from the Melbourne CBD, it takes 45 minutes to reach Patterson Lakes by Maxi Cab.
Getting there by Taxi:
Call or Text +61 424 340 009 to book your local Patterson Lakes cab.
To Airport: TBA
To Melbourne CBD: TBA
*Maxi Charges is $15-20 extra
- Patterson Lakes most affordable Maxi Cab service
- Patterson Lakes Maxi Cab Service
- Taxi with Baby Seat, Maxi Cab, Group Transfers, Airport Transfers
- Instant Quotes and bookings
- 24 Hours phone support
- Direct contact with the driver
- A Fleet of Luxury vehicles
- Wheelchair Taxi Patterson Lakes
- Patterson Lakes Maxi Cab
- Limo Service
- Airport Taxi Service
- Melbourne City Tours
- Melbourne Airport Transfers
- Parcel delivery available
- Instant quotes and bookings
- 24 hours of Excellent Customer Service
- Direct contact with the driver
- All our taxis are smoke-free
- Pay by invoice option
- Pay by PayPal, bank transfer or cab charge or credit card
- Pick up at Arrivals at Melbourne & Avalon Airport – skip the long waiting queue
- Patterson Lakes affordable taxi service in Melbourne
- Top of the line Chauffeured Cars & Vans Service available.
- Private events, weddings, corporate Group Transfers or general hire
- Pre-booking Taxi & Maxi Cab Taxis Available
- 15 years of Experience in Taxi Service
- VIP pickup at Melbourne and Avalon Airport – skip the long waiting queue at Airport
Still in Doubt ?
Read our Blog where we keep updating latest and most recent information for our customers.
Maxi Cab Patterson Lakes
+61 424 340 009
Average rating: 5 stars
Rating: 5 stars
Hours of operation:
Where we work: