Maxi Cab Ringwood also known as local Ringwood cab is the service provided by professionals currently living in the Ringwood area. Ringwood is a suburb of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, 23 km (14 mi) east of Melbourne’s Central Business District. Its local government area is the City of Maroondah. At the 2016 Census, Ringwood had a population of 17,471. Ringwood has many parks reserves, most notably, Ringwood Lake. As of July 2012, the average house price in Ringwood was $583,500 and $390,000 for a unit.
As of September 2019, the average sale price for a house in Ringwood was $866,000. For a unit, the average sale price was $533,000. The average weekly rent for a house was $435, and for a unit it was $370.
Ringwood has been the site of a Cadbury chocolate factory since the company’s acquisition of MacRobertson Chocolates in 1967. The factory is the company’s second-largest in Australia and produces chocolate bars, such as Cherry Ripe and Boost, and Easter eggs.
In 2009, the State Government controversially approved the building of a nine storey housing development near Ringwood Lake, without Council or public consultation. In 2007, Ringwood became the home of ConnectEast, owner and operator of Melbourne’s second toll road, EastLink. In 2012, major retail chain store Costco announced plans to open in Ringwood. Construction is expected to finish mid-2013.It opened 20 November 2013 (Emma Hastings Maroondah Leader 20 November 2013 12:59PM)
Perhaps Ringwood’s most global notoriety is the development in 1958 of the “Pride of Ringwood” hop variety, which today flavors Fosters Lager, Victoria Bitter and many other beers around the world. The hops were developed along the Mullum Mullum Creek, near the site of what later became Penguin Books, in 1963.
Click here to book online now by filling the booking form.
To and from the Melbourne CBD, it takes 28 minutes to reach Ringwood by Maxi Cab.
Getting there by Taxi:
Call or Text +61 424 340 009 to book your local Ringwood cab.
To Airport: TBA
To Melbourne CBD: TBA
*Maxi Charges is $15-20 extra
- Ringwood most affordable Maxi Cab service
- Ringwood Maxi Cab Service
- Taxi with Baby Seat, Maxi Cab, Group Transfers, Airport Transfers
- Instant Quotes and bookings
- 24 Hours phone support
- Direct contact with the driver
- A Fleet of Luxury vehicles
- Wheelchair Taxi Ringwood
- Ringwood Maxi Cab
- Limo Service
- Airport Taxi Service
- Melbourne City Tours
- Melbourne Airport Transfers
- Parcel delivery available
- Instant quotes and bookings
- 24 hours of Excellent Customer Service
- Direct contact with the driver
- All our taxis are smoke-free
- Pay by invoice option
- Pay by PayPal, bank transfer or cab charge or credit card
- Pick up at Arrivals at Melbourne & Avalon Airport – skip the long waiting queue
- Ringwood affordable taxi service in Melbourne
- Top of the line Chauffeured Cars & Vans Service available.
- Private events, weddings, corporate Group Transfers or general hire
- Pre-booking Taxi & Maxi Cab Taxis Available
- 15 years of Experience in Taxi Service
- VIP pickup at Melbourne and Avalon Airport – skip the long waiting queue at Airport
Still in Doubt ?
Read our Blog where we keep updating latest and most recent information for our customers.
Maxi Cab Ringwood
+61 424 340 009
Email: [email protected]
Average rating: 5 stars
Rating: 5 stars
Hours of operation:
Where we work: