Maxi Cab Sandringham also known as local Sandringham cab is the service provided by professionals currently living in the Sandringham area.
Sandringham is an affluent beachside suburb of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, located 16 km (10 mi) southeast of Melbourne’s central business district. Its local government area is the City of Bayside and its federal division is the Division of Goldstein. At the 2016 Census, Sandringham had a population of 10,241.
Sandringham formed part of the early estates in the parish of Moorabbin purchased by Josiah Holloway in 1852. Named Gipsy Village, lots were sold between 1852 and 1854 notwithstanding little settlement taking place at the time. Bluff Town Post Office opened on 1 April 1868, closed in 1871, reopened in 1873 and was renamed Sandringham in 1887.
Sandringham is one of Melbourne’s bayside suburbs, located beside Port Phillip at the end of the Sandringham railway line. Sandringham is a popular location for beachgoers, sightseers, walkers, picnickers, photographers, cyclists and shoppers. It has a quaint village atmosphere with a number of cafes, coffee shops and restaurants (Greek, Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese, Indian, Japanese), take-away food outlets, gourmet food outlets, clothing stores, boutique homewares, hairdressers, professional offices, multi-story apartments, real estate agents, bakeries, a modern bookshop, a news agency, Coles supermarket, a health food store, a chemist, an award-winning library, a historical society, a large modern police station, a medical centre, a Life Saving club, a hardware store, a wine store, a bank, a large modern hotel (The Sandy) with a balcony overlooking the bay, a bike track and a coastal walking track.
To and from the Melbourne CBD, it takes 27 minutes to reach Sandringham by train. Buses travel between the Sandringham railway station and St Kilda, Westfield Southland, Chadstone shopping centre and other places.
The Sandringham Yacht Club is host to a number of Sydney to Hobart yacht race winners.
The main streets are home to some elegant old buildings, including the railway station. In the 2011 census the most common ancestries in Sandringham were English 29.3%, Australian 25.8%, Irish 9.7%, Scottish 9.3% and German 3.1%.
Sandringham is home to C Company of the Australian Army Reserve unit, 5th/6th Battalion, Royal Victoria Regiment. Sandringham was home to one of the last Video rental stores which closed down in 2019.
Click here to book online now by filling the booking form.
To and from the Melbourne CBD, it takes 18 minutes to reach Sandringham by Maxi Cab.
Getting there by Taxi:
Call or Text +61 424 340 009 to book your local Sandringham cab.
To Airport: TBA
To Melbourne CBD: TBA
*Maxi Charges is $15-20 extra
- Sandringham most affordable Maxi Cab service
- Sandringham Maxi Cab Service
- Taxi with Baby Seat, Maxi Cab, Group Transfers, Airport Transfers
- Instant Quotes and bookings
- 24 Hours phone support
- Direct contact with the driver
- A Fleet of Luxury vehicles
- Wheelchair Taxi Sandringham
- Sandringham Maxi Cab
- Limo Service
- Airport Taxi Service
- Melbourne City Tours
- Melbourne Airport Transfers
- Parcel delivery available
- Instant quotes and bookings
- 24 hours of Excellent Customer Service
- Direct contact with the driver
- All our taxis are smoke-free
- Pay by invoice option
- Pay by PayPal, bank transfer or cab charge or credit card
- Pick up at Arrivals at Melbourne & Avalon Airport – skip the long waiting queue
- Sandringham affordable taxi service in Melbourne
- Top of the line Chauffeured Cars & Vans Service available.
- Private events, weddings, corporate Group Transfers or general hire
- Pre-booking Taxi & Maxi Cab Taxis Available
- 15 years of Experience in Taxi Service
- VIP pickup at Melbourne and Avalon Airport – skip the long waiting queue at Airport
Still in Doubt ?
Read our Blog where we keep updating latest and most recent information for our customers.
Maxi Cab Sandringham
+61 424 340 009
Email: [email protected]
Average rating: 5 stars
Rating: 5 stars
Hours of operation:
Where we work: